Thursday, February 24, 2011

ATL HOUSEWIFE KIM ZOLCIAK BARES HER TUMMY

Look at Kim in all her glory.



Kim Zolciak is so comfortable with her pregnancy, she's showing off her huge baby bump for all to see.

The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member graces the cover of this week's Life & Style in a purple bikini, and also appears inside the magazine in a sexy pink two-piece.

Zolciak, who is due in June, said, "I'm more in touch with my body now."

The 32-year-old (side-eye) also revealed she gained 20 pounds in her first two trimesters.

"I'm definitely eating a lot more now than I did with my girls," said the reality star, mom to Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9.

And her boyfriend, Atlanta Falcons player Kroy Biermann, definitely approves.

"Kroy loves me pregnant," Zolciak said. "I don't remember my ex-husband being that into it, but Kroy loves it. He tells me I'm so beautiful."

The two are planning to move in together before welcoming their new arrival.

"Kroy's perfect for me, but we're not engaged," Zolciak added. "If we get married, Kroy would like to have one more child, and I want one, too!"

No comments: