Monday, October 18, 2010

NICK CANNON POPS OFF

So Nick Cannon flipped after E! talk show host Chelsea Handler bashed him on Twitter a couple of days ago.



"I just heard nick cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who's going to do the comedy?" Handler tweeted Thursday.

Cannon, who was preparing for a weekend show at the Gotham Comedy Club in Manhattan, issued a quick response that led to a Twitter feud spanning the rest of Thursday evening.

"Wow @chelseahandler I actaully used to have respect for you as a comic. But for one artist to diss another in the same art form. #Tasteless," Cannon posted. "Soon as I get off stage tonight, I'm going in on @chelseahandler I'm about to be relentless! OFF WITH HER HEAD but right now I got to focus."

Handler responded by tweeting a picture of grape soda and the caption, "@nickcannon pls drink this before you tweet me again."

From then on, Cannon dominated the back-and-forth, running up a series of tweets demeaning the "Chelsea Lately" host.

"Everyone knows @Chelseahandler had sex with the head of E! for her show," Cannon tweeted, referencing rumors that Handler got her own show because she was dating the head of E! at the time. "So when its canceled does he get residual p---y for the reruns?"

Cannon later slammed the comic's looks, saying she looked like she got "hit in the face with a hot bag nickels" and that her recent night out with rapper 50 Cent was just so the two could share "testosterone tips."

Handler, who has a history of shooting down her critics, has yet to respond to Cannon's comments.

Cannon ended the rant with a tweet directed at Handler, shock jock Howard Stern and rapper Eminem, all of whom have insulted the comedian in the past.

"Why do all these angry ugly whitetrash folks want beef with me?" he tweeted in exasperation. "What I do? I'm a harmless corny dude!"

GV Says: What is Chelsea talking about....Nick not funny??? I thought "hit in the face with a hot bag nickels" was pretty darn funny.

1 comment:

Secrets said...

Not to mention that he was funny on wild'n out!!

Chelsea is a funny host and I'm a fan of her show.....but I havent seen her do stand up. Is she funny enough to be talkin' *ish about another comedian???