Sunday, September 26, 2010

EDDIE LONG SPEAKS

Finally Eddie and his lacefront speaks.





"I've been accused, I'm under attack. I want you to know, as I said earlier, that I am not a perfect man," the revered pastor cryptically told a cheering crowd of thousands at his New Birth Missionary Baptist Church. "But this is the thing, I'm going to fight."

"There have been allegations and attacks made on me," he told the crowd, who responded with thunderous applause. "I have never in my life portrayed myself as a perfect man. But I am not the man that's being portrayed on the television. That's not me. That is not me.”

Long's remarks seemed far more tame than a statement released last week, in which he called the accusations "false."

"I am anxious to respond directly to these false allegations and I will do so," the statement read. "However, my lawyers have counseled patience at this time. But let me be clear; the charges against me and New Birth are false. I have devoted my life to helping others and these false allegations hurt me deeply."

GV Says: One word....WHY??? Why the lacefront wig?

No comments: