Monday, September 13, 2010

CELEBS HIT VMA WHITE CARPET

Celebs stepped on the white carpet last night at the VMAs

Ciara was there. She looks great all though I'm not sure what's going on with her career.


Drake had a real classy swag through out the night. I love that he respects the moment and doesn't try to act an ass like many young artists tend to do.


B.o.B


Usher had interesting mix of chic meets urban wear


Clad in an Alexander McQueen gown, Lady Gaga arrived wearing a golden, crown-like topper on her head. Too much as usual. She couldn't even walk in these extravagant gowns.


will.I.am and Nicki Minaj. For some reason the Black Eyed Peas bandleader was clad in black and fans on twitter no likey.


Actress Rosario Dawson


ANTM Eva Marcille


I don't know how many of you watch the Hills, but Audrina Patridge was one of my fav looks so I had to post. She was decked in a platinum sequined Isaac Mizrahi minidress and blinged-out accessories, including Jacob & Company jewelry, Balmain rhinestone sandals and Judith Leiber belts. She looked simple, young and fresh.

No comments: