Wednesday, August 04, 2010

J.HUD SHEDS SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT

Wow J. Hud has shed those pounds.....She looks crazy different to me....



"I don't want to lose any more weight, and you're never going to see me skinny," Hudson, 28, told InStyle Makeover magazine. "I think this is a good, natural size for me."

"I'm like, wow! This is what I look like?" she joked.

Hudson dropped the weight by following Weight Watchers - for whom she is a spokeswoman - and hitting the gym five times a week.

"It's not a diet, it's really a way of living that teaches you better skills," she said. "For years I felt like I could never have ice cream, but I can eat ice cream occasionally now!"

"David doesn't like change," Hudson told Instyle Makeover. "He tells me I have no breasts anymore. He tries to feed me."


So with a brand new look, J. Hud is going hard & thinking of getting a new do.

"I'm actually thinking about shaving my head," she said. "... Because I feel I've got a good structure now. My cousin's a beautician, and she always tells me, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, 'What if I shave my hair?' Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot."

GV Says: Def don't lose another pound J, but congrats on your new look.

No comments: