Friday, June 04, 2010

GARY'S EX TRIES TO EXPLAIN

What the Sam Hill? Come to find out Gary Coleman and his "wife" Shannon Price were secretly divorced in 2008, citing "irreconcilable differences."


Yet, she pulled the plug on him quicker than you can bat an eye.



Shannan pulled the plug on the ailing child actor last Friday because she didn't want him to end up like Parkinson's-stricken Muhammad Ali or late coma patient Terri Schiavo.

"[The doctors] said even if they did take a chunk out of his brain, he would not be the same. He would be basically like Muhammed Ali," Shannon Price said in a video shot the day after Coleman's death and posted on TMZ.com.

"And he would have died sooner or later anyway from that," she continued.

"I don't want people to be so hard on me, thinking I had to pull the plug too early. He wouldn't have made it anyway. His heart would have just given out."

"I don't want people to sit there and think I'm a bitch, and that I didn't care about him," she said.

"Be in my situation. I mean, look what happened with Terri Schiavo. I always think of her case, always, when it comes to this. Gary was gone."

"I don't think anyone is looking at criminal wrongdoing here, but this raises the issue of the appropriateness of her making the decision to take him off life support," attorney Randy Kester told The Daily News.

GV Says: Foolishness!!!

No comments: