Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MINORITY REPORT: JOHN MAYER PUTS JESSICA SIMPSON ON BLAST

NY Daily News reports that John Mayer is putting Jessica Simpson on blast:


According to John Mayer, Jessica Simpson is "crazy" in bed.

UsMagazine.com got a first look at Playboy magazine’s March issue, in which the singer kisses and tells about his high-profile relationship with Simpson.

Calling her "a drug," Mayer, 35, claims that sex with the busty blond singer, whom he dated from 2006 to 2007, was highly addictive for him.

"And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them," he says. "Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me."

"Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say," he adds. "It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f-----’ snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f--- you, I would start selling all my s--- just to keep f------ you.'"

Mayer’s TMI-interview is almost as revealing as his recent Rolling Stone cover, where he spoke at length about masturbation.

In the Playboy spread, however, he becomes much more reserved in describing his failed relationship with Jennifer Aniston, even denying his song "Heartbreak Warfare" is about her.
"That woman would never use heartbreak warfare," he tells Playboy. "That woman was the most communicative, sweetest, kindest person."

The singer also insists his penchant for Twitter was not the cause of their breakup last year.
"There was a rumor that I'd been dumped because I was tweeting too much," he says. "That wasn't it, but that was a big difference. The brunt of her success came before TMZ and Twitter. I think she's still hoping it goes back to 1998.

"She saw my involvement in technology as courting distraction. And I always said, 'These are the new rules.'"

Despite his ill-fated romances, Mayer admits to keeping busy between the sheets since becoming single.

"I'm going to say four or five. No more," he says modestly. "But even if I said 12, that's a reasonable number. So is 15. Here's the thing: I get less a-- now than I did when I was in a local band. Because now I don't like jumping through hoops."

For now, he says he is trying to keep his name out of the tabloids and avoid breaking any more hearts.

"I hate being the heartbreaker. Hate it," he says. "If I date somebody and it doesn't work out, it's another nightmare for me."


GV Says: Wow he put Jess on blast. I might have to go Chris Breezy on him for that one. It was so absolutely uncalled for. How long have they been over....Seriously.

No comments: