Thursday, January 14, 2010

BEYONCE AND JAY-Z ARE PAID



Forbes magazine has just named Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z as Hollywood's Top-Earning Couple, raking in a combined $122 million between June 2008 and June 2009.

Surprisingly – since it wasn’t my fav B album - $87 million of that total comes from B' album sales and touring, making the her the real breadwinner. (Side-eye on that fact…)

Second place went to Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart who pulled in $69 million.

Brangelina cashed in with $55 million in third, just edging out Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith ($48 million) and David and Victoria Beckham ($46 million.)

And on another note, B just announced a much needed hiatus:

"It's definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries. I’d like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again. I'm going to do random things. I want to go to restaurants, maybe take a class and see some movies and Broadway shows."

No comments: