Sunday, November 15, 2009

USHER DATE BUMPED UP

First it was "Papers," now Usher is set to release his album "Raymond vs Raymond"....so blatant.



The release date just got bumped up to December 21.

Bryan Michael Cox told MTV:
"I think Usher is in a place where he really wants to express what's going on in his life, as any artist would," Cox said, referring to Usher's divorce from Tameka Foster-Raymond. "All the greats did it. Marvin Gaye did Here, My Dear. All the greats express where they are personally."


"I think [the new album] is where we are going to see Usher as an artist. I'm very curious to hear what the rest of the album is going to sound like," Cox said about Raymond vs. Raymond. "Our records are definitely in that lane of touching on what's going on in his life, so we are going to see what's going to happen. I'm very excited about the album. I think he has a lot to say."


GV Says: You know nothing is better than a man with a story, but have some class. He made such a big fuss about a black man being a father and husband to his black family. It's just ridiculous that he's so quick to trash all that now.
Usher never ceases to show me his new lows.

No comments: