Friday, October 30, 2009

TEYANA TALKS CHRIS & BOYS

Recently, Teyana Taylor sat down with Egypt to talk boys and Chris Brown. Here's an excerpt:




You’re a twitter maniac lady, over the past 3 months we’ve seen pictures posted on twitter by either you, Chris Brown, or Soulja Boy. These pics of course prompted rumors that maybe you were dating both of them, first Chris and then Soulja. Was there any truth to the rumors?

Yeh I know. I mean No…no. Chris is my brother. I’ve always said that. People say a lot of things about me and I’m like I’m only 18. Really??? Is it that serious? People have said I was gay and all type of stuff.

Hmm I didn’t hear that one…
Yeh some bloggers, well not really bloggers, but the commenters have said that about me. How can I be gay if I’m still a virgin? .

Wait Wait Wait…your still a virgin?? I’m really happy to hear that.


Yes. The one thing people can never say is that I’m a hoe. I have a purity ring. The only time you get in trouble is if you attempt to do something. If your laying up on a boy then something is going to happen. So I just keep my legs closed until I am ready for that. I can’t have a boyfriend because the only thing they want to do is have sex. I don’t want no fingers up there, no penis, nothing!!! Uh uh (shaking her head no).

You know many young girls think that virginity is lame and promiscuity is cool. They succumb to peer pressure and then find themselves in grown folks situations that they aren’t equipped to handle. So I’m pleasantly surprised to hear that you have your head on straight.


Egypt I even try to teach these girls. I hold bible study class at St. Lukes church in Harlem when I’m home. I actually teach the class because I want them to know its okay to praise God and keep your legs closed. I’m just trying to be a good example right now. It’s funny because when I had my 18th birthday I wore this Herve Lager dress and peeps were like Whoaaaaa Teyana. I guess that’s because I always try to dress my age, I just started wearing dresses so they were shocked. But that night I had to make people know that if I want to get on my girlie stuff then I will do that. These female artists need to know that if and when I’m ready to bust out and throw it on….Be afraid…..be very afraid!! (laughs) But I want to be a good example. I’m a lady and I think people respect that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My respect for Teyana, just went way up and Teyana isn't just a lady, she is a hero and a great role model. Please girl don't change and remain sepcial.