Wednesday, August 05, 2009

RIHANNA ISN'T AFRAID

Apparently, Rihanna isn't afraid of Chris Breezy. The NY Daily News reports:



The 21-year-old "Umbrella" singer wants a less-stringent "level one" order, with no distance requirement, her lawyer said.

"Our position has not changed. We still believe a level one is sufficient. It would protect her against Chris annoying, harassing or molesting her in any way," said Rihanna's lawyer Donald Etra. "She doesn't feel it's necessary [to have a 50-yard buffer]."

Brown, 20, pleaded guilty in June to one count of felony assault stemming from a Feb. 8 attack on the gorgeous Grammy winner in a rented Lamborghini after a pre-awards show party.

The formerly squeaky-clean star is expected to receive five years' probation and be ordered to complete 180 days, or more than 1,400 hours, of community labor and 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling.

"I am sorry. ... I wish I had the chance to live those few moments again, but unfortunately I can't," Brown said in a taped apology last month. "What I did was inexcusable. I am very sad and very ashamed of what I've done."

The ex-lovers recently made headlines when they checked into separate rooms at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Columbus Circle the weekend of July 25. Reps denied talk of a reunion.

"There was no intentional violation [of the court order]," Etra said. "My understanding is they were at the hotel at the same time, but it was pure coincidence."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope it is coincidence because I don't trust RiRi yet. I hope she really doesn't want to bring him down.

I wish both of them the best in the future.