Wednesday, August 05, 2009

KATHERINE GETS CUSTODY

On Monday a judge signed off on a deal granting Katherine Jackson custody of Prince Michael I, 12; Paris, 11; and Prince Michael II (a.k.a. "Blanket"), 7.



Looks like she got some help from Joe as he told the court he'll only occasionally see the children.

"I have had a close family relationship with these grandchildren since their birth," Joseph Jackson said in the document signed July 13. "I do visit the family residence from time to time and will continue to do so, however I will not be involved in raising the children."

Although still married to the Los Angeles-based Katherine, Joseph lives in a separate house in Las Vegas.

"I understand that all decision-making authority regarding the children will rest with Katherine Jackson," Joseph continued. "Katherine Jackson is a wonderful caretaker and guardian, and has done an excellent job raising our children and other grandchildren."

No comments: