Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BOW WOW DOES HIS REGULAR

Periodically Bow Weezy goes off. This time he's caught feelings after many questioned his signing w/ Cash Money. So he took to Global Grind to get things off his chest.


To anyone who’s confused or says I don’t belong in Cash Money…Let me remind you…

… that I’ve been down with Baby, Slim, Wayne and the whole Cash Money family from the beginning. 10 years ago when we really were “Lil” me and Wayne did a song for the Hardball movie soundtrack. Baby was influential in my third album. Last year, Wayne and I spent 2 months together in New Orleans filming Hurricane Season. So please don’t be misinformed and think I’m just jumpin’ on “what’s hot” or trying to ride others’ success. This has been my extended family for more than a decade.

And since everyone is asking…me and JD are cool! Nothing has or will change. He’ll always be that father figure that I never had and we’ll continue to make hits.

GV Says: This is b*tchassness at its best. Bow Wow continues to be a baby....so what if people question his decision. That's life. Even the avg Joe has his decisions questioned. If Cash Money works for him so be it.....Geez

No comments: