Friday, July 24, 2009

SOLANGE SHAVES IT ALL OFF

What the Sam Hill....Solange has gone and shaved all her hair off. Paps caught her while picking up her son from school....Why?



Of course Solange
took to her Twitter page to defend her decision, “Listen, if I wanted to make a statement, I would have twitpic’d (uploaded pictures). I was simply taking my son to school. Stupid paps took pic. I’ve had my hair cut like this for two weeks. I was NOT inspired by anyone but myself. I have done this twice in my llife. I was 16. I was 18. Did not care about your opinion then. Don’t care now. Don’t need your attention. I am #3 trending topic [on Twitter] before IRAN and some of you can’t even locate it on a map. It’s sad. I just wanted to be free from the bondage that black women sometimes put on themselves with hair. I’m not mad at all of you that have made your opinions know and have sent negative energy my way. I expected this of you.”


GV Says: Definitely prefer the longer locks....even if it's a wig.

No comments: