Thursday, May 14, 2009

NO SILLY BOY FROM RIHANNA HERE



So the net was going crazy when Kanye posted the track "Silly Boy" on his blog. To the world, it featured Rihanna and Lady Gaga singing the following lyrics:

"Silly boy get outta here, I don't want you any more
The only thing I want from you is to stay away.
I said I'm not coming back, you fooled me once but you can't have that ego turning
Just too bad for you, that when you had me, didn't know what to do, she's over you.
You had a good girl, good girl but didn't know how to treat her
So silly boy get out my face. Why do you like the way regrets taste?"

Of course given the circumstances, one could conclude that this track could have been about Chris Brown. Only it wasn't Rihanna or Lady Gaga.

"It's indeed a fake," Lady Gaga's rep tells E! News.

Rihanna's rep also told Us Weekly the vocalist on the track wasn't her.

No comments: