Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DIDDY RESPONDS TO CHRIS, RIHANNA REUNION

Well looky, looky....after deny his knowledge of lending his home as a have for Chrihanna, Diddy comes clean on the Ellen show....and gets greasy with it. People reports:



"It was a dark time for them and I was there as more of a support," the music mogul said during an interview on the Ellen DeGeneres Show that aired Tuesday. "I'm not immersed in [their situation]. I'm not going to pass judgment on it. I'm going to be there as a friend."

Clearly uncomfortable by the line of questioning – the talk show host raised the issue by asking Diddy to "clear something up" – the music mogul was initially defensive about his reasons for inviting the two to his Star Island home. (Brown was photographed jet skiing near the house, prompting criticism on the Web of his seemingly carefree behavior in light of the serious legal issues pending.)

"It's my house, and I'm allowed to give my house to whoever I want to give my house to," Diddy said on the show. "I don't cast a stone – cast judgment on anybody. So, if friends ask me for a favor, then I'm going to be there for a favor as long as I know the energy of the favor is positive."

Plus, Diddy added that he believes it's positive for "two people to sit down and talk about a situation they're in."

He also cautions to be wary of jumping to conclusions, saying, "We don't know exactly what's going on. There are two young individuals [involved]. We need to pray for them."

But, he told DeGeneres, "I don't think it's right for anybody to hit anybody."

GV Says: Diddy get a sack. While I love my friends the truth is I do have an opinion about their actions; not because I'm perfect but because I do love them, because I am a role model and yes my actions dictate my approval of behavior. At this time, I don't think it's appropriate for anyone to immerse themselves in the middle of that mess the way he did. It's too soon. Shame on you Diddy....and don't get mad when people put the heat on you. You know you wanted that attention any way you media whore you.


No comments: