Thursday, February 19, 2009

OH SOLANGE

Solange has had an interesting week....first nipple gate now syrup scare.



On Tuesday, Solange Knowles was rushed to the hospital after the singer fainted at the airport on her way home from New York Fashion Week. The singer, who was hospitalized for dehydration and low blood pressure, announced the news on Twitter.

"Woke up to 8 random people over me, laid out on the floor in baggage claim!" Knowles posted on her Twitter page Wednesday (February 18). "Guess I passed out! Scary. Hooked up to IV now. Apparently I'm super dehydrated."

Beyoncé's little sister said she began to feel ill after she took some cough medicine. "I took a Nyquil, and I think maybe I'm getting high off it because I'm not sleeping," she wrote. "Everything's movvvvviinnngg slooooowww, LOL."

Solange's mom, Tina, visited her at the hospital before she was released. "My mom is the best. LOL," Knowles wrote. "She's like, Ain't nothing wrong with this girl. She need some water and rest ... pull up the car! LOL."

Knowles also took to her Twitter page to talk about a fashion mishap that took place at the Toni Maticevski fashion show, where she accidentally revealed some skin under her sheer top. "I always wear undies, never been carried out of the club drunk, I won't even pose for King or any 'eye candy' type shoots, and now look," she wrote. "My sh-- on display for all the world to see. I'm wearing turtlenecks for the rest of the year, gosh dammit."

Reached for comment, a rep for the singer sent the following statement: "Solange was treated for dehydration following a flight from New York to L.A. She is fine and resting at home. She will launch her tour on Sunday, February 22 as planned."


GV Says: Lol....Gotta love this girl.

No comments: