Thursday, February 05, 2009

ETTA CHANGES HER TUNE

So after the net was jumping with her threats to whip B's you know what, Etta has changed her tune


JK....just kidding she says.

"I'm a comedian besides a singer," James said in a telephone interview from her home on Thursday morning. "I wasn't doing it to be hateful."

"I think I'm funny and she's not the only one I'll say something about," she said.

According to the Press Enterprise, James takes a lot of pride her signature song, and would have liked to have an opportunity to sing the song at the inaugural ball, where Beyoncé performed.

"She got up there and sang it and didn't give me a chance to sing 'At Last,'" James said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most people agree that Beyonce nailed that song at the inauguration; Etta's just jealous