Thursday, December 04, 2008

KANYE AN INTERN?

Kanye to be an intern?


Kanye West has reportedly announced plans to take a hiatus from music and focus on exploring fashion as a possible intern.


According to the New York Times, he is looking to diversify his portfolio by expanding his knowledge of style and clothing design by offering his free services at a clothing branch along the lines of Louis Vuitton and Raf Simons.


"I was blown away from the planet when he told me," Simons told Times. "I know he's very serious about this -- I don't take it as a joke -- but how can I imagine him being my intern? It's a very extreme situation."


While no official word or statement from Kanye has been released confirming the new move, the rapper has hinted at his intention of pursuing a more focused path in the fashion world.


"I want to and will be the real thing," Kanye previously wrote in a blog entry. "I will not just be a 'celebrity designer.'"


GV Says: I'm not mad at Kanye for actually want to learn his craft.


No comments: