Thursday, November 06, 2008

BEYONCE READY TO SERVE

Beyonce reveals that she rearranged her schedule to be in the states on election day.


The R&B starlet was scheduled to promote her upcoming album, I Am ... Sasha Fierce, in Japan but postponed her apperance at the last minute.

"I said, 'What am I doing? I'm completely making a bad decision. I have to go home, I'm gonna kill myself if I'm not home in America,'" she told the AP. "I knew I needed to be here."

Knowles watched the election results at home with friends and family – while wearing a blue suit and tie with matching red, white and blue stilettos. (INTERESTING.....)

"I've never been so patriotic!" she said. "I fell asleep crying and smiling at the same time ... I woke up with mascara running and a smile on my face!"

Should Obama require her services, the singer is game: "Whatever they want – if they need me to volunteer, they need me to sing, I'm there and I'm ready."

"My nephew, who is 4, when we say, 'You can do whatever, you can be whatever,' it's not cliche," she explained.

GV Says: Go girl....smartest thing this girl ever said. We literally have proof that anything is possible.

No comments: