Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BEYONCE GRACES SEVENTEEN

Beyonce is elected Style Star by Seventeen mag in the upcoming issue.


In her interview she hold no tongues on her marriage to Jay-Z.

You have been working so hard! But you found time to get married to Jay-Z this year too. Why was this the right time for you?
I was 18 when we first met, 19 when we first started dating. There was no rush – no one expected me to run off and get married. I really don’t believe that you will love the same thing when you’re 20 as you do at 30. So that was my rule: Before the age of 24, I would never get married. I feel like you have to get to know yourself, know what you want, spend some time by yourself, ad be proud of who you are before you can shar that with someone else.








GV Says: I'm not big on rules, but that's actually a great rule to have. Been there and done that girlfriend.....so I can attest to the accuracy of that statement.

No comments: