Monday, November 24, 2008

AMA RED CARPET

Celebs came out tonight for the AMAs

Rihanna who picked up awards for favorite female artist in both the soul/R&B and pop/rock categories wore an interesting number...but it works. I like it.


T-Pain and those canary yellow teeth..they always fool me.

Kanye rocked the backwoods look. Kanye West - who lost the male rap/hip-hop artist award last year, won the trophy this time – then said Lil Wayne deserved it more. "I want to give this award to Wayne. If it was last year it would have been my award." It was West's second trophy of the night, following his win for rap/hip-hop album, for Graduation."It's our responsibility as musicians to push music to the point it was in the '60s and '70s. I want to be Elvis."


PussyCat Dolls....cute. Hey where was Danity Kane....exactly. This is a wrap for them.

Tocarra looked awfully casual...can tell she's been working out though.

Latifah looked awesome

Jamie Foxx showed up. He should be dropping an album shortly.

Chris brown came in his usual tennis shoe meets suit swag. Chris Breezy was the winner of the night.

Brown was clearly shocked when his name was announced for artist of the year, the ceremony's final award.

"I probably was shocked like everybody else," Brown told reporters backstage at the Nokia Theater. "I know everybody was like, 'Huh?' I thought Coldplay should have genuinely won that award, but I'll take it!"

He was also named favorite male artist in both the soul/R&B and pop/rock categories.


Ne-yo came and performed..

Alicia is back to her international theme.

Nicole Scherzinger with Akon

No comments: