Thursday, October 09, 2008

T.I. SERVES AS EDITOR OF KING

This month King readers will find T.I. as the guest editor in chief.



"We always intended to work with Tip on a bigger level," King's regular E.I.C., Jermaine Hall said. "He had done [the fashion section] Tag for us in the past and other sections of the magazine and always did a really good job. He was always thorough with it. So when we started the discussion for this issue, we saw he was taking it seriously. He really wanted to run the magazine for an issue. That was the deciding factor."

"When I'm speaking to young people," T.I. said, "and they say, 'Who you voting for?' I say, 'Well, what you think's wrong with the country? What problems do you need to be fixed? OK, then cut your PlayStation off and turn to CNN and listen to these people. Listen to each of the candidates' platforms, and whoever you think is speaking passionately and intelligently and will do the things you think need changed, that's who you vote for.' It ain't as easy as saying, 'T.I., OK, tell me who to vote for.' "

GV Says: Good for T.I. Glad to see he's now using his time positively.

No comments: