Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SWIZZ BEATZ FIRES BACK

Sounds like Swizz is growing a little weary of the rumor mill suggesting that his break up with wife Mashonda is because a relationship with Alicia Keys.



"Everybody can have their fun right now talking that dumb sh-- about my divorce and all that," he said. "I'mma give them something to talk about. People get divorced every f---in' day. They need to worry about more serious things."

"It ain't even bad," he said, more agitated. "My divorce, it ain't nothing bad. It's just us moving on. Me and Shonda are super good. It is what it is. [The press] are nine months late on the situation. It's a headache to me. We been separated nine or 10 months already."

Swizz's ire was raised in particular by recent headlines on the front pages of Hip Hop Weekly and MediaTakeout.com.

"That sh-- just looks like drama," he said. "They got another big name involved. No, I'm not doing [any] f---ing interviews. Only thing I'm commenting on is music-related. I don't comment on my personal life. Why start now? You start commenting on that sh--, then they start twisting it out. I'm not gonna speak about nothing. They [gave Mashonda] two pages in Hip Hop Weekly. She didn't even say nothing about Alicia. They blew it up on MediaTakeout.com. They flipped that into some other sh--.
"I'm not hiding anything," he added. "I can see if I was hiding something. I'm a grown man. Nobody is living no perfect life. Mashonda has a single coming out that I funded, photo shoots that I funded. We made our statement that we're still working together. They didn't wanna believe it. I said I would be continuing to support her career. Nobody wants to look at that sh--. They wanna look at 'Alicia Keys.' That sh-- is ignorant."

No comments: