Sunday, June 08, 2008

JANET JACKSON REVEALS LABEL WOES

As Janet readies for her "Rock Witchu" US tour which kicks off in September, she reveals her label woes.



"We started off with 'Feedback,' so they basically stopped all promotion. I'm trying to figure out a way to say this, but just to say it and to be quite honest, they just stopped all promotion whatsoever on the album so I don't think you're going to hear another single off this album."

Despite her label struggles, she remains optimistic about the tour. "I'm so excited to be able to hit the stage again," Janet said. "It's been, I think, about seven years. It feels great, there is no anxiety. I have great friends that always give me so much support and so much love and to be able to feel that night after night and I'll just be on top of the world."

"It's a completely different show, like nothing before in the past," Janet said. "My real goal is to try and do every single I've ever had, so I have to figure out how to fit that into two hours."

GV Says: I think Janet needs to find her niche and I'm not sure recording new albums is it. Somehow Madonna has found a way to make it work. After the whole "nipple-gate" fiasco, her career has suffered. I hate that for her. I surely hope that was an accident because that was so not worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com