Tuesday, May 06, 2008

REMY MA SPEAKS OUT

Oh Remy.....


While in the big house, rapper Remy Ma somehow found time to do interviews....apparently jail isn't hard enough these days:

“‘It’s nothing. I’m in here chillin’ – eating mad mackerel,’ the rapper joked, quickly changing tone to a more serious nature. ‘I’m in the cell 23 hours a day – max security. It’s real crazy over here. You got certain officers that are extra nice and you got the ones that are extra not nice. I be telling them it’s not my fault that my commissary is more than their salary.’”

‘Don’t be mistaken about a jury that was not my peers. There was no tan [or] dark brown, Black – nothing - on that jury. It’s a whole conspiracy against rappers right now so I already knew what it was,’ she said.
The rapper insisted she would return for another interview, because she has ‘wild phone time.’ It appeared that her fiancé rapper Papoose was on the call as well.”

No comments: