Wednesday, May 28, 2008

NE-YO SURPRISED BY LINDSAY LOHAN

Ne-yo is giving Lindsay Lohan major kudos.



Ne-Yo admitted to Billboard that he had doubts about writing for Lindsay's upcoming third album."I gotta admit, we were like ... 'Lindsay Lohan? I mean, I've written for Beyonce Knowles, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Celine Dion and ... Lindsay Lohan?"

But after hearing her sing on the track, called "Bossy," Ne-Yo says he and producer Stargate were so impressed that he called Lohan to say how sorry he was for not believing in her. "She did a ridiculously fabulous job," Ne-Yo tells the magazine. "I was so shocked I had to call her and apologize for what I was thinking because she did so good. I think the world is gonna be surprised."

GV Says: You better be telling the truth Ne-yo because now expectations have been set.

No comments: