Monday, May 26, 2008

DIDDY DENIES TRACEY HOOK UP

Tracey Edmonds is shooting down a British tabloid report that she is dating Diddy.


The rag mag reported that the two were a item: “Diddy is the funniest man I’ve ever met. I’m so lucky to find someone so soon after Eddie. It’s early days - we’ve only been on three or four dates - but he’s whisked me off my feet. I don’t know about wedding bells but he’s definitely the man for me.”

"Tracey Edmonds never uttered the words quoted in the [tabloid]," her rep tells reporters. "The story is a complete fabrication.”


"Sean is very single," the rep for Diddy says. "He and Tracy have known each other for over 10 years."

GV Says: I’m interested to know who thought this story was true to begin with. I guess he's a step up from "suspect" Eddie though.

1 comment:

Secrets said...

Sean is single???? What does Kim think of that?