Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BEYONCE & SOLANGE APPEAR IN TOKYO CAMPAIGN

Beyonce and Solange Knowles made history in Tokyo this week by becoming the first African-American celebrities to star in a campaign for prominent Japanese fashion company Samantha Thavasa.
The siblings are promoting a line of handbags for the company's 2008 summer line, and appeared yesterday on a billboard overlooking Tokyo's fashion district.

Previous stars appearing in the trendy ads include Victoria Beckham, Penelope Cruz and Nicky Hilton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 300 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?