Monday, August 13, 2007

KANYE WEST & BEANS COOL?

Last week, Smack DVD announced their 13th edition (on shelves in September) by leaking a snippet of an interview with Kanye West. In the clip, West said he interpreted Beanie Sigel calling him gay as a sign of disrespect. "I'm not gangster, but I'm not gay either," West said. "Don't disrespect me."





However, it seems Beans has changed his tune and reveals that there's no real bad blood between him and West that he knows of - especially since he was recently asked by the Roc to get on a remix of 'Ye's "Can't Tell Me Nothing." "I don't really dwell on that sh--, man," Beanie said of the possible friction. "He called me for songs, so I guess [there are no problems]."

"I been trying to get beats from that n---a since before I went to jail," he explained.

No comments: