Thursday, July 12, 2007

KIM PORTER RESPONDS

After publicly announcing their breakup, Kim Porter has issued a statement about her split with Puff on Essence.com


"After ten years, I have decided to end my on-again/off-again relationship with Sean 'Diddy' Combs. In ending this relationship, I made a decision that was in the best interest of myself, Sean and our family. I look forward to moving on with my life and my career, and wish him prosperity, health and happiness in life and in love. We will remain friends and committed parents to our children."

I mean really....did anyone think that Essence article featuring Puffy and Kim was true? He basically said, I have no intentions of marrying this baby-making, no modeling chick. And Kim just sat back and smiled - oh and tried to rip J.Lo a new one. But here's the tee-hee-hee on J.Lo......J.Lo didn't play that. Everyone knows Jenny is about the ring and if you ain't trying to wife-her, she's out. The only reason he went back to Kim is because Jenny said peace. Although I doubt how long they will stay apart, I'm glad that she at least got a temporary backbone and walked away.

No comments: