Thursday, July 26, 2007

HUEY BEEFS WITH NELLY

Apparently, Huey ("Pop, Lock & Drop It") is hot with Nelly for not wanting to do a collabo with him. So much so that he has responded with "Down, Down, Baby," a dis track riffing off Nelly's hit "Country Grammar."


"I don't beef with singers. I'm just gonna leave that alone," Huey told MTV News last week when asked about Nelly. "We're in two different categories. He's a singer, I'm a rapper."

Dear Huey, GET A LIFE. So what....Nelly doesn't want to do a song with you. Is that a crime? Since he doesn't even know you that shouldn't be a surprise. Now let me be clear, Nelly isn't the best rapper to grace the earth. But when you sell 10 million copies, call me. You need to stop being a baby and give that man some space (aka stop riding him because you can't get your way) and respect him. Ten million in sales in no easy task and while I personally don't have his albums, I do respect his hustle. You could learn a lot from him.

No comments: