Thursday, June 07, 2007

KELLY GETS CANDID WITH YOU

In the recent issue of You Magazine, former Destiny's child singer Kelly Rowland revealed that she only stays in shape to impress when she is in the nude.


"I would never become a size zero. I work out because I want to look good naked, simple as that. My least favourite part of my body is my butt, because it has stretch marks." Although she is now happy with her figure and looks, the 26-year-old star used to think she was ugly. She said: "I am not perfect! When I was a little girl I thought I was ugly. My nose was too big for my face."

She went on to reveal she's obsessively tidy while Beyonce is very messy. "Beyoncé's a Virgo but she's so not tidy! It drove me nuts. Michelle's not tidy either, so I would actually get on their nerves because I was picking up everything, saying 'Come on, honey, your shoes; put them in this corner of the bus.' I'M a neat freak."

No comments: