Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BET RED CARPET

Red carpet moments at the 2007 BET Awards.

Rihanna....looked gorgeous in this white number. By far my favortie look of the night - very classy.


Robin Thicke


The Ross clan


LeToya....This is not a good look for my girl. This dress makes her look frumpy. I can't believe she didn't get nominated for anything. Her album is sick. I absolutely, postitively love it. If you don't have it, you're missing out. This is H-town at it's finest.


Jennifer Hudson...Again, not a good fit. The mid section is not flaterring to her shape.


Terrance and Rocsi from 106


Lauren London from the movie ATL starring T.I. She looked cute.


Melissa Ford


Musiq


Destiny's Child briefly reunites. Kelly looks great, B. looks hot (as in why is she wearing that long-sleeved dress kind of hot) and she apparently had problems walking in her dress. And Michelle......looks her usual.....out of place.


Alicia Keys w/ long-time beau and producer Kerry


Ciara


Eva looked gorgeous. I love that dress girl...


Eve and Al Sharpton...what a weird pairing

No comments: