Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MEL B. APPEARS IN OK! MAGAZINE

Mel B. aka Scary Spice appears in the latest issue of OK! magazine sporting Eddie Murphy's baby girl. Doesn't Mel look good....This girl is bold with hers. I'm pretty much sold that this is his baby.


According to Mel, Eddie Murphy left her with a baby, a tattoo of his name and no explanation for their sudden split. The former Spice Girl, in an interview with OK! said she and Murphy were "soul mates" who got tattoos to proclaim their love and were mutually delighted with her pregnancy — until Murphy said on TV they were through and asked for a paternity test. "A friend of mine called me to tell me. I was shocked, then I felt disgusted. We were madly in love with each other, and then this happens."
"Murphy was "over the moon" about the pregnancy and discussed getting married after the baby was born. Then came his bombshell during a TV interview, about five months after their relationship started, she said."I tried to call Eddie and I couldn't get through. Then I got through, and he said he would call me back and that was it. He never called back," Brown said.
That was four months ago and the two haven't spoken since, she said."I don't feel humiliated. I think the only person who has humiliated themselves is Eddie. His behavior was unacceptable," Brown said. "Maybe one day Eddie will tell me why this happened."

No comments: