Wednesday, March 07, 2007

TERRENCE HOWARD DENIES NAOMI CAMPBELL RUMORS

Don't believe those rumors linking Terrence Howard to Naomi Campbell. The actor told People mag he's trying to woo back his estranged wife, Lori.



The New York Daily News reported last month that the actor and Campbell were an item, but Howard denies all allegations. "You gotta remember now, I'm still married." Howard and Lori, 35 – who have two daughters, Aubrey and Heavenly, and one son, Hunter – have been off and on since they married in 1989.

"I'm still trying to get my wife back," Howard says. I'm always gonna, you know, till she puts the last nail that coffin, and I'm hoping she don't. "[She] filed for divorce but I'm still trying to campaign. My three kids are campaigning for me, too. They'll make sure that anybody who comes sniffing around gets a bloody nose."


So what is his relationship with Campbell, then? "I'm linked to Naomi Campbell in a sense that we both have a mentor in Quincy Jones. We've shared a lot of great moments and ideas," he says. "That's the truth of it. I've only known her two weeks!"


I think Terrence should have left the Quincy Jones bit out. Something about that doesn't sound ...."Shared a lot of great moments and ideas"....WTF does that mean?

No comments: