Friday, March 02, 2007

NICK CANNON DENIES MARRIAGE RUMORS

It looks like there are no wedding bells for Nick Cannon and Victoria's Secret Model Selita Ebanks. But they're definitely sweet on one another.

Nick told reporters outside the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday, "Selita's amazing. She changed me – I'm no longer a player. She changed everything." Cannon, 26, and Ebanks, 24, met "a while back," Ebanks says, but a source close to Cannon says things only heated up between them in late January, when they ran into each other at a Super Bowl pre-party in Miami.


Though Ebanks jokes that she had to "clean up" Cannon's act, he's "made me the happiest I've ever been," she told reporters at the launch of the Secret Embrace bra in New York City on Wednesday. Still, she's quick to clear up rumors that they got married in a quickie Las Vegas ceremony last month. "I'm not married," she said. "We're just two young people and we're happy. I laugh a lot and he laughs a lot and I think that's what's important. I support him and he supports me."

No comments: