Thursday, March 29, 2007

MINORITY REPORT: BRITNEY SPEARS , HALLE BERRY

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reached a divorce settlement. "The parties signed a global settlement on all issues of their marriage and the custody of the children," Michael Sands, a spokesman for Federline's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, said in a statement. The terms of the agreement were not revealed, however the rumor mill reports that K Fed will walk away with a cool $1 million and joint custody of the children.


Actress Halle Berry tried to commit suicide over her failed first marriage, she reveals in an upcoming Parade magazien interview. Berry, 40, admits that she tried to gas herself when her fiery union to Atlanta Braves baseball star David Justice collapsed, but pulled out at the last minute. "I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming when I had an image of my mother finding me," she tells the magazine. The image of her mother Judith, now 67, was enough to snap the blues out of Berry. "She sacrificed so much for her children, and to end my life would be an incredibly selfish thing to do. It was all about a relationship. My sense of worth was so low," Berry says. "I promised myself I would never be a coward again."

No comments: