Monday, February 05, 2007

KIM KARDASHIAN SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Looks like Paris Hilton's BFF, , is milking her 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth.


The scarlet appears on the cover and in Complex magazine to "set the record straight."

When asked about and the sex tape rumors…“There is no sex tape! Ray J’s not the kind of guy who would do something for revenge. There is no amount of money that could ever convince me to release any tape, even if I had one. I don’t need the money.”


On her relationship with Nick Cannon…“Hmm. I’m gonna have to get back to you on that one. Me and Paris and the girls are trying to stay single for one year. In March, that’ll be up. I’m a relationship kind of girl, but I think that everyone needs a year in their life to be single. I was in a long relationship before I was married, then I was married for four years, and then I was in a relationship with Ray J, Brandy’s brother. I’ve never been single, and this is my year. It’s hard when you meet really cool, talented, amazing, fun people like Nick.”

No comments: