Wednesday, February 14, 2007

BEYONCE GRACES SPORTS ILLUSTRATED

will grace the Sports Illusted 2007 Swimsuit issue. The Dreamgirl listened to John Legend's new album Once Again to help her get in the mood for the shoot. "I'm really a shy person. But in my everyday world, as a musical performer, I'm playing a character," she told the magazine writers. "I had to tap that same character. Turn it on. It's so similar, and that's why it was so easy."





"I wanted to make sure that when I did one, it's really classy and that I can look back at it years from now and show my kids," she tells Sports Illustrated. "I can say, 'See, momma was beautiful. Look how good I looked!' "

While she looks great, she revealed that "At dinner, [she] kept thinking: this extra piece of pie will show up ... I was so terrified with every little thing I ate."
Each swimsuit is a product of her own clothing line House of Deréon.

No comments: