Tuesday, November 07, 2006

DIDDY NOT READY TO MARRY


Diddy and longtime girlfriend Kim Porter grace the cover of Essence magazine's December issue.

"I know she deserves to get married," Diddy, 37, tells Essence magazine, "but I'm just not ready." He explains, "It's not a reflection on how much I love Kim. It's that I'm just learning how to be a good boyfriend. When I'm finished with this step, I'll move on to the next."

As for Diddy's connection to Lopez, "That relationship wasn't real,” Porter says. The world just saw the bright lights and the camera. But I knew what was really going on. He was still in love with me." Read more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim is the biggest fool ever. She's hanging all over Diddy on the cover like, 'Yeah b******. Look at me with Diddy. But Diddy is playing her by saying he's not ready to marry her.